Monday, May 9, 2011

Income Answered

Friends and family are always asking how I make a living online. There is no one answer, as I do all sorts of things, but the bulk of my money comes from article writing. This is not for everyone, but there are several things that you can do to score a few extra bucks, as well as free gift cards.

I do too much to cover it all in one post, and I am pressed for time, so I will cover one thing in each entry. You'll just have to keep checking back to learn everything.

Let's talk about MyLikes.

This site pays you to "like" companies on Facebook, and will pay you extra to share their links on your Twitter and Facebook accounts. When you share something, you will be compensated based on the number of clicks it receives. The click amount varies, but the average seems to be in the $0.10 to $0.20 range.

This might not sound like much, but they have lots of offers to choose from. I do very well because I have thousands of Twitter followers, but even a casual user can easily reach the $2 payout minimum each week.

The site pays via PayPal each Friday, and is free to join: Sign Up at MyLikes

No comments: