Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Opinion Outpost

If you like to take surveys, you will really enjoy getting paid to take them. Ignore all of those internet ads that want you to pay to get the list of paying survey sites. I can tell you which are real, and which aren't.

Opinion Outpost is the site I get the most checks from. I get a lot of survey opportunities from them because I took the time to complete all of their profile questions. You do not get paid for filling out the profiles, but it does help them send you more surveys, and surveys that you will actually qualify to take.

Once you reach $20, you can get paid. Most surveys pay around $2, and take about 30 minutes of your time. Not too shabby if you are just messing around online anyway.

Some involve a company sending you a product to test. Last week we tried two boxes of Wheat Thins. I told what I thought of them, was paid $5, and had two free boxes of crackers. By the way, both boxes tasted good, so it was win-win.

Registration at Opinion Outpost is free. Click Here to sign up!

No comments: