Thursday, July 22, 2010

Summer Cold

Tylenol Cold Multi-Symptom Day/Night Rapid Release Gelcaps, 20-Count (Pack of 2)Summer cold. Oxymoron? Should be. What I mean is, I have a cold in the middle of summer. Not sure that has ever happened to me before. Hope it never does again. I have been miserable all week. Couldn't even stay awake through my beloved Ghost Hunters last night. Now THAT is saying something.

I had to go to work because I wasn't FLU sick (aka, KILL ME sick), but it was still stinksville. Happy to report it is on the downswing now, and hope to be better by the weekend. Not that we have any big plans with it going to be in the 100's here this weekend. For those who've never been to the South, let me just tell you that when you take hundred degree temps and couple it with mega humidity, it's a bad equation for all involved.


OutLaw Eyewear Intruder 1 Sunglass Transition lenses or Gray Polarized lenses (Transition Lenses-Day Night)
Had to take Mrs. Leslie to the eye doctor on Tuesday, and though her vision isn't horrible, she needs glasses. I don't wear them, so I wasn't sure what they would cost. My guesstimate was in the $200 range. Nope. $1200, reduced to $400 after the insurance pays it's part. Wowza. For that price they better give her x-ray vision AND invisibility powers!

No comments: