Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Back to School

This morning was school registration for the girl child. It still seems weird to me that they start in the beginning of August. I remember when I was a kid we always started around Labor Day, and that was a super exciting time because it coincided with the start of college football.

Case-it Pencil Pouch for Binders with 3 Zipper Pockets, Red, 9 inch x 11 inch, PEN-03-REDThe girl child was super excited to register, as usual, which is odd as she has been getting horrible grades the past two years. That fact doesn't deter her love of school supplies. She has loved paper and pens since she was literally a year old. When registration was over I took her to HellMart to go ahead and pick up a few of the supplies that were on sale. I had to rush her up at least five times, and I didn't want to LIVE there, just purchase a few things.

Speaking of school, I had a meeting with a college adviser yesterday. I am thinking of getting a Healthcare Reimbursement Associates Degree. I still have to go back and meet with financial aid. See what would be covered and what would be loans. I also have to decide if my desire to do this is great enough to push me to 6pm-10pm classes three nights a week after being at work all day. I'm just not sure.

No comments: