Monday, July 26, 2010

Mmmmm...Paper and Ink

ESPN 2010 Fantasy Football GuideMade my annual book store stop for Fantasy Football magazines. Fun because I love FF, and fun because I love the smell of the book store! I walk in and breathe deep as if I am smelling the best perfume known to mankind.

The draft is August 28th. I want to be prepared this season. Last year, for the first time ever, I won NOTHING. Nada. Zip. Zilch. Oh, I was close, but close doesn't count. There was no excuse, not even the fact that I had LaDanian Tomlinson on my team.

Appreciating Beer
I had dropped Mrs. Leslie off at World Market since it is in the same shopping area and she has zero interest in football magazines. As soon as I had chosen my info packed, great smelling magazines I hurried back to her so I could look at all the different beers they carry. I was going to do the "Create Your Own Six Pack", but then she showed me a "Beers of the World" ten pack! Of course I bought it, and am looking forward to tasting ten different beers of the world Hopefully not all at once...but with me you never know.

No comments: