Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Holidays Are Over. What Now?

November and December tend to be extremely busy for us. My family has loads of birthdays in November. Then you throw the actual holidays and an anniversary into the mix...things can get crazy. All of these events have passed now, but there remains one major event on the horizon...

ALABAMA vs. LSU - BCS National Championship Game!

I've done very well to keep my excitement to a minimum. However, as the date gets closer, I'm finding it hard to contain myself. The game could go either way, but I suspect that my beloved Crimson Tide will emerge the victor. Should we win, I will cry like a baby and smile until my face hurts (just like I did in 2009). I'll pick up some tissues this week, and start exercising my smiling muscles just in case!

No comments: