Sunday, April 10, 2011

Free Time

The hardest thing in having free time is deciding what to do next. Working online provides almost too many opportunities. Being an infamous multi-tasker, I wander from writing articles, to marketing, to eBay, to sports memorabilia sales, and so on and so on. Wondering all the time if I should be doing more of one, and less of the others.

But is this possible for a person that gets bored easily, and likes to do it all? My Associated Content articles are the perfect example of my ADD: Associated Content. Jumping from topic to topic, based on what I am interested in at the moment. Financially, I think it would be to my benefit to stick with one or two things, and focus on doing them well. But what if I miss something?

On the infinite internet there is lots that can be missed. That knowledge alone will most likely keep me wasting more time, and making less money. I can only hope that when I do stumble on that one method that is so much fun, and at the same time so profitable, I will clearly know it.

No comments: