Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Wrong Answer

Did Alabama beat South Carolina? Yes. Wrong answer! Oh well, I guess it's true that "you can't win 'em all" and after two and a half seasons of not losing a game, it's an easier pill to swallow.

As is typical of Fall, we have been slammed. Football, birthdays, job, side jobs, holidays, kids. My youngest brother arrives next week and will be here through Christmas. Mrs. Leslie and I are planning a trip to Saint Augustine, Florida for Thanksgiving with her family. Her son and brother will be arriving here from Washington and Vermont a few days beforehand, and we will drive down together.

I have no new movies to talk about, as I have watched nothing but ghost shows since October 1st. Someone is sick of them, but someone also knows how I love them and tolerates my horror obsession. My favorite show, Ghost Hunters, filmed an episode at Sloss Furnaces here in Birmingham that I think airs November 17th. We too will be at Sloss soon for this: Sloss Fright Furnace  Can't wait!

No comments: