Saturday, October 23, 2010

Slow Down, October!

I find it hard to believe that October is almost over. I love October as it is filled with football, horror movies, and haunted houses. I don't want it to end. On the bright side, November is even more fun, with birthdays, football, and Thanksgiving.

We still have to go to Sloss Furnace, and to see Paranormal Activity 2. I've been waiting for my brother to arrive in town to do these things. He's here now, so yay! I'm thrilled he was able to find work here. Since he lives in New York, the capital for performers, I never suspected that he would be back. He will be working until Christmas at the Alabama Shakespeare Festival.

Weekend full of football planned. Auburn vs LSU, followed by Alabama vs Tennessee. Tomorrow, fantasy football. I have scratched and clawed my way back, and am tied for first in my division. Before I get down to it, I need to stop blogging and go grocery shopping. Not my favorite task, so I better get on with it.

No comments: