Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Alabama 31, Florida 6

Soon it will be Saturday again, and I haven't even mentioned the 31-6 throttling that Alabama put on Florida. I'll admit it, heading into game time I could barely touch our game day food. It was all I could do to get a beer in to calm my nerves. But a few minutes in, Bama had the lead and never looked back. A good time was had by all.

This week we move on in our unholy stretch of tough opponents, and take on South Carolina. New week, new worries...hope it is the same good team we have seen thus far.

I've been busy turning out articles lately. I resent the day job for taking time away from my writing, but don't yet have the courage to jump ship because the writing doesn't pay enough. It's a double edge sword. If I quit working and only write it might pay enough, but I can't be certain of that. If I keep working and don't take the leap, then I may never know.

Chili cooking. Ghost Hunters new episode later. Mrs. Leslie giving me goo-goo eyes. My man-child cleaned the kitchen. Girl child avoided trouble today. Life is good.

No comments: