Saturday, August 28, 2010

Pick 'Em

It has arrived. Fantasy football draft day. Armed with research, the number one pick, and the shame from not making the playoffs last season, I am feeling confident. Of course there are always twists and turns, like the dreaded get your heart set on a certain player just to have him draft by the person just before you, but it's part of the game.

I'm trying to develop my beer strategy. It's fun to drink at the draft, but you have to keep your head clear so that you don't pick say, Priest Holmes, in the first round. I think I will ease in...sip until at least round twelve. After that it's ok to make crazy moves.

If you aren't aware, college football kicks off this coming Thursday. Friday is my last day of work before I enter a glorious nine day vacation. What a great week!

No comments: