Wednesday, August 4, 2010

GHI and Cloris

Ghost Hunters International: Season 1 Part 2Tonight is "Ghost Hunters" night. Well, "Ghost Hunters International". International is not as good as the original version, the cast isn't as interesting, but the locations are great, and it's still extremely watchable.

I really should write a thank you letter to SyFy for giving me reason to not hate Wednesday. If and when these shows get canceled, I will go right back to hating Wednesday I'm sure.


Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List - The Complete First Season
Speaking of tv shows, did anyone happen to catch "Kathy Griffin - My Life On the D List" last night? She had Cloris Leachman on. Cloris was doing shots, and acting like she was cracked out. Total wingnut. I hope she considers having her back on sometime. I would watch just to see what she is going to do next!

No comments: