Saturday, September 11, 2010

Classic Is Back

Alabama vs. Penn State was a huge rivalry in the 70's. I was young, but still remember the adults talking about it and the excitement it generated. Today the rivalry resumes, and that excitement is back. Yes, today is one of those fall (though it still feels like summer) Saturday's that we 'Bama fans live for.

Last week we hosted, but this week we will be going to my sister's house. Chili dogs and chip and cheese dip are on the menu. Dessert will be provided by me in the form of my famous lemon icebox pie. I made it yesterday because it tastes better with time. Luckily I was able to hide it deep enough in the freezer that the kids would not discover it.

Tomorrow fantasy football is back. What will The Clover Valley Stoners bring to the table this season? Guess we will find out.

No comments: