Sunday, October 25, 2009

I'll Make It

BAMA 12, TENNESSEE 10





I'm still trying to recover from this one. Chest pains have gone away, but my back is still feeling the "jump and run" I did immediately after Mount Cody blocked the FG.

Mrs. Leslie is ok though. She stayed seated during it all...clueless as to what was even going on, or what had just happened.

For a brief second just before the blocked FG as I am sitting there with sweaty palms, heart about to beat out of my chest, I was jealous of her ability to take it all in stride, but the second the kick was blocked I remembered why I love this team, and why I love this game so much. Any physical ailments, injuries or disabilities I might incur while watching are totally worth it!


Movie of the week:



"Based on the lives that inspired the Maysles Brothers' classic documentary, this HBO Films drama tells the story of "Big Edie" Beale (Jessica Lange) and her daughter "Little Edie" (Drew Barrymore), who forged a unique bond while living in a ramshackle East Hampton mansion."

This was totally watchable, but strange. Maybe just strange with Drew Barrymore playing such an old, odd character. Something I'm not used to. Women, you might like it. Guys, probably not so much.

No comments: