Sunday, October 18, 2009

One

It's cold here. Windy and cold. I love it and hate it at the same time. It finally feels like Fall, but my feet are cold.

I'm craving Chinese steamed dumplings, but Mrs. Leslie keeps giving me the motherly, "We have food here." Ok, we do, but...we don't have steamed dumplings here! I do know we are out of milk, so maybe I can at least score some Cajun Crab Dip from Publix. That stuff is the bomb.

Stop asking how Bama did last night! I'm about to tell you. Sheesh!


Alabama 20, South Carolina 6




This was NOT a pretty win. Unless you base it only on Mark Ingram's 246 rushing yards. THAT was a thing of beauty.

None of the top three teams played well yesterday, but I guess our performance was the best of the three because this morning we have jumped Florida and claimed the #1 ranking.

We have Tennessee next week. LSU after that. Roll Tide!

No comments: