Sunday, November 29, 2009

Where in the World

I last blogged on October 25th.

WTH happened?

A) Took time off to film my very own episode of Intervention in which I held strong and DID NOT get on the plane.

B) All of my fingers were broken during a drunken round of "Rock, Paper, Scissors" that got wayyyyy out of hand.

C) We won the lottery and have been vacationing in the South of France.


Ok, ok - none of the above. Just busy. Lame, but true.

So let me get back into things by giving a simple run down (in no particular order)...

*Nancy the cat is having what we like to call "nocturnal episodes". The Christmas trees are not amused or immune.

*Thanksgiving was the bomb. Only one round of leftovers to go. Maybe I will freeze the rest of my Mother's dressing and eat it during the Summer.

*Alabama finished the season undefeated by beating Auburn. 12-0 record...headed to Atlanta next week for the SEC championship against #1 Florida.

*My fantasy football team continued to stink despite all my screaming, crying, and praying to the football gods.

*I turned 39, and am counting the seconds down to the big 4-0.

*Mrs. Leslie is fine, and still thinks I am the cat's meow even though she has to return to work tomorrow and I do not.


Goodbye, and Roll Tide.

No comments: