Thursday, July 30, 2009

Ugh

I've been stressing over a friend of mine that had a major heart attack...at 34 years old. She has two small children whom she adores. It's not looking good at this point. Her husband has been one of my brother's best friends for a long time. He is a great guy, and I really feel for him right now. I'm praying for a miracle, but as we all know, when it's your time to go...

I guess it's extra hard because she is so young. Just never saw it coming. Really makes me think about how I live my life, and how I interact with the people I care about. You just never know when their time will come. Blah.

We watched a horror movie last night called "The Grave Dancers." Simple premise: three people get drunk and dance on graves. Same three people are haunted by the dead people that were in those graves. Unfortunately, the graves they danced on were those of really bad people. The movie was no academy award winner, but it did have some good special effects, and the ghosts were particularly horrible looking.

In case you didn't know - tomorrow is Friday. This is a good thing.


No comments: