Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Fresh Start

It has been a crazy week...and it's just Tuesday. Hopefully it will get better from here.

Now that school is about to start, it's making me think more and more about football. The season isn't far away now, and I can hardly wait. I did have a harsh realization when I looked at the schedule and determined that we will be in St. Augustine during Alabama's first game. Even worse, it's not one of those cream puff games, it's a tough one. Aaargh!

I'm sure it will be nationally televised though, so I'm hoping we can make it down there in time to catch it on tv.

Fantasy football will be back in my life soon as well. Lord knows I love it. Especially since I am good at it. I need to stop by Barnes & Noble and pick up a few fantasy magazines so I can start planning my draft strategy. I was less than ONE POINT from winning it all last season. I have no intention of letting that happen again. I WILL BE THE CHAMP!

No comments: