Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Football Season

Guest post from: Joe Castro

I get so depressed every year when football season ends. I have been a huge football fan my whole life, and I look forward to spending my weekends watching football games all summer. Even though my team hasn’t done so well in the last few years, I still love watching the games. It’s nice to know that I will always have something I love to keep me busy. It’s also an excuse to get together with my friends and have a good time. This past season was especially awesome because I finally got NFL Sunday ticket. I had access to all of the games I wanted to watch, which was great. Everyone wanted to come over and hang out at my place since they knew they would have access to every game. It is a lot of work to have everyone over, but it’s such a good time that I don’t mind. My husband and I have even been talking about getting a bigger TV for next season so that we can kick our parties up a notch.

No comments: